This web site (the "icare-ng.com") is an online interactive, informative and communications service provided by Ned Healthaccess Ltd otherwise referred to as ' icare-ng.com’. In order to use this site, you must agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions set out below.
These terms and conditions contain disclaimers of liability which you should read carefully. Your only remedy for dissatisfaction with this site is to stop using it.
icare-ng.com may modify this Agreement at any time and these modifications will be effective immediately upon posting. Therefore, you agree to review this Agreement periodically to be aware of any modifications of this Agreement.
You have permission to download information from this site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you agree to keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
Aside from downloading information for your personal, non-commercial use, you may not reproduce, republish or redistribute material from the icare-ng.com site without express written consent of icare-ng.com or of the copyright holder, if the copyright holder is not icare-ng.com.
If you register with our Website, submit any material to our Website or use any of our Website services, we will ask you to expressly agree to these terms and conditions.
By using our Website or agreeing to these terms and conditions, you declare to us that you are at least 18 years of age or, differently, are assisted by a legal tutor, guardian, representative or legal relative.
LICENCE TO USE WEBSITE
- view pages from our Website in a web browser;
- download pages from our Website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our Website;
- use icare-ng.com by means of a web browser subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
Except as expressly permitted by Section 4.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not download any material from our Website or save any such material to your computer.
You may only use our Website for your own personal purposes, and you must not use our Website for any other purposes.
The use of this Website is subject to the condition that in no way the performances provided by icare-ng.com will be considered as that between a Doctor and a Patient or between a Hospital and a patient.
Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, you must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our Website.
Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our Website (including republication on another Website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our Website;
- exploit material from our Website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our Website.
Notwithstanding Section 4.5, you may redistribute our newsletter to any person.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our Website, or indeed our whole Website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our Website.
You must not:
- use our Website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the Website;
- use our Website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our Website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious com
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our Website without our express written consent;
- use data collected from our Website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing).
- use data collected from our Website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our Website, or in relation to our Website, is [true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading].
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNTS
To be eligible for an individual account on our Website under this Section, you must be at least 18 years of age.
You may register for an account with our Website by completing and submitting the account registration form on our Website, and clicking on the verification link in the email that the Website will send to you.
Likewise, you must not use anyone else person's account to access the Website, unless you have that person's express permission to do so.
The credentials so obtained are supposed to be kept private and not shared with anyone else by any mean.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your account.
Moreover, you hereby commit to:
- provide truthful and accurate information
- not communicate details in any misleading way as to resemble any other physical or legal person
- not register for more than one account and communicate us of any change of your physical address, e-mail address, change of name or surname or any information asked through the edit section of our platform.
USER IDS AND PASSWORDS
If you register for an account with our Website, you will provide a valid user ID and make your own password after receiving a link.
Your user ID must not be liable to mislead people and must comply with the content rules set out in Section 10; you must not use your account or user ID for or in connection with the impersonation of any person.
You must keep your password confidential.
You must notify us in writing immediately if you become aware of any disclosure of your password.
You are responsible for any activity on our Website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
CANCELLATION AND SUSPENSION OF ACCOUNT
- suspend your account;
- cancel your account; and/or
- edit your account details,
at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
You may cancel your account on our Website using your account control panel on the Website.
YOUR CONTENT: LICENCE
In these terms and conditions, "your content" means all works and materials (including without limitation text, graphics, images, audio material, video material, audio-visual material, scripts, software and files) that you submit to us or our Website for storage or publication on, processing by, or transmission via, our Website.
You grant to us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, store, adapt, publish, translate and distribute your content in any existing or future media / reproduce, store and publish your content on and in relation to this Website and any successor Website / reproduce, store and, with your specific consent, publish your content on and in relation to this Website.
You grant to us the right to sub-license the rights licensed under this Section.
You grant to us the right to bring an action for infringement of the rights licensed under this Section.
You hereby waive all your moral rights in your content to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law; and you warrant and represent that all other moral rights in your content have been waived to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
You may edit your content to the extent permitted using the editing functional
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any provision of these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may delete, un-publish or edit any or all of your content.
YOUR CONTENT: RULES
You warrant and represent that your content will comply with these terms and conditions.
Your content must not be illegal or unlawful, must not infringe any person's legal rights, and must not be capable of giving rise to legal action against any person (in each case in any jurisdiction and under any applicable law).
Your content, and the use of your content by us in accordance with these terms and conditions, must not:
- be libellous or maliciously false;
- be obscene or indecent;
- infringe any copyright, moral right, database right, trade mark right, trade secret, design right, right in passing off, or other intellectual property right;
- infringe any right of confidence, right of privacy or right under data protection legislation;
- constitute negligent advice or contain any negligent statement;
- constitute an incitement to commit a crime[, instructions for the commission of a crime or the promotion of criminal activity];
- be in contempt of any court, or in breach of any court order;
- be in breach of racial or religious hatred or discrimination legislation;
- be blasphemous;
- be in breach of official secrets legislation;
- be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person;
- depict violence, in an explicit, graphic or gratuitous manner;
- be pornographic, lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit;
- be untrue, false, inaccurate or misleading;
- consist of or contain any instructions, advice or other information which may -- be acted upon and could, if acted upon, cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or damage;
- constitute spam;
- be offensive, deceptive, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, harassing, anti- social, menacing, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; or
- cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any person.
We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our Website;
- that the material on the Website is up to date; or
- that the Website or any service on the Website will remain available.
- that the Healthcare Providers listed in this Website hold a legitimate license to provide health performances as well as the right specialisation related to your medical needs.
- that the time availabilities as indicated in the time slots will be effectively available.
- that the technical content of the articles posted in the community is truthful, tested, nor approved by any medical community. Nevertheless, we can guarantee the truthfulness of the name of the author, as reported to us and the integrity of the content as provided to us by the author.
- We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our Website services, and to stop publishing our Website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any Website services, or if we stop publishing the Website.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 12, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our Website and the use of our Website.
LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS OF LIABILITY
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 12 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions: are subject to Section 12.1; and govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
- To the extent that our Website and the information and services on our Website are provided for a certain fee, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses (of income, well-being, opportunity, goodwill, reputation, or else) suffered by you or any third party arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the Website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
BREACHES OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Without prejudice to our other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, or if we reasonably suspect that you have breached these terms and conditions in any way, we may:
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to our Website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing our Website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing our Website;
- contact any or all your internet service providers and request that they block your access to our Website;
- commence legal action against you, whether for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend or delete your account on our Website.
Where we suspend or prohibit or block your access to our Website or a part of our Website, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
We will give you written notice of any revision of these terms and conditions, and the revised terms and conditions will apply to the use of our Website from the date that we give you such notice; if you do not agree to the revised terms and conditions; you must stop using our Website.
If you have given your express agreement to these terms and conditions, we will ask for your express agreement to any revision of these terms and conditions; and if you do not give your express agreement to the revised terms and conditions within such period as we may specify, we will disable or delete your account on the Website, and you must stop using the Website.
You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions in case of Novation, Merger, Acquisition, Split into several entities and similar cases.
You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
THIRD PARTY RIGHTS
These terms and conditions are for ours and your benefit, and these terms and conditions are not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party.
The exercise of the parties' rights under these terms and conditions is not subject to the consent of any third party.
Upon a request by us, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, our employees, contractors, officers, directors, agents, parent, other affiliated companies, suppliers, successors, and assigns harmless from all liabilities, claims, demands and expenses, including attorney's fees, made by any third party that arise from or are related to:
- your access to the Site,
- your use of the Services, or
The foregoing indemnification obligation does not apply to liabilities, claims and expenses arising as a result of our own gross negligence or intentional misconduct.
Instead, in case you do not agree with the revised terms, you have to stop using this Website and its services. Hence, we encourage you to periodically review these terms and conditions.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Nigeria.
Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High court of justice Kaduna, Nigeria.
This Website is owned and operated by NED HEALTH ACCESS LTD a dully registered limited liability company (LLC) under the corporate affairs commission with registration number RC: in Kaduna, NIGERIA.
Our registered office is at no.16 clinic road goni gora, kaduna, NIGERIA.
You can contact us by using our Website contact form, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com